Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Naughty Rapist

Death is a visitor.
When he knocks on the door,
Keep quiet, because
He is an unkind rapist.
He may molest you and steal
Your virginity

The other day he knocked on my door.
He came as a frightening pain in my heart.
I opened my doors for him.

His eyes were deep like a blue pond.
He was very tall..
He bent and kissed on my temple
I thought he was a fatherly figure

But then he searched for my lips
And began to unbutten my gown.......

Then he whispered in my ears....
"I will open for you a world of eternity,
Just give me a kiss of life.
When you kiss me, you die
But I come alive.
When life dies, death is born"

I fought with my claws
Helpless bird
Going to be gulped by a terrible snake.

As I lay, half conscious, in my bed
I knew, he was sucking everything out of me........

I felt all my veins and muscles tighten
I had the ecstasy
Which no virgin had ever got.
 I lay still. The convulsion gone
No motion.......no heart beats
Had he taken away his hands off my heart?


Many had been standing around me.
Some of them sad and some of them sobbing........
'Why were they crying, Because
I had delivered death, my cute baby?'

Death, the naughty rapist, is born
To rape life into death and
Beget Death into life.
Death is like a cancerous cell
It multiplies into life
As the living body that carries them
Gradually die..........









 
.                                                                                                                           

1 comment:

  1. ഇംഗ്ലീഷ്‌ ആഗോള ഭാഷ ഒക്കെയാണ്, ശെരിതന്നെ. നമ്മള്‍ മലയാളികള്‍ക്ക്‌ തിളങ്ങാന്‍ മികച്ചത് മലയാളഭാഷയിലെ ബ്ലോഗ്‌ ലോകം ആണെന്നതില്‍ സംശയം വേണ്ട. താങ്കളെ ഞാന്‍ മലയാള ബ്ലോഗ്‌ (ബൂലോഗം) രംഗത്തേക്ക്‌ ക്ഷണിക്കുന്നു. ഭാവുകങ്ങള്‍..

    ReplyDelete